ClinOps Perspective — So, Oversight When You Can't Visit Sites, Eh?
So, Clinical Operations when you can't actually visit your sites! As if running international GCP trials wasn't complex enough suddenly we can't visit sites like we are used to.
Learn about how to still fulfill your common GCP obligations during a global pandemic:
- Tips from the field on how to bring these obligations under control
- Why generating evidence of Oversight shouldn't break you
- Benefits of a living TMF
- Dangers of leaving the eTMF to your CRO or a separate team
- Oversight during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Monitoring with an inspection in mind
- Colleen Pellegrini, Senior Clinical Operation Consultant, Clinical Leader for Rare Genetic Disease Study
- Jennifer Grove, Senior Clinical Operations Consultant, Country Manager for UK Cardiology Study
myClin is the leading Clinical Trial Knowledge Platform, offering a transformative collaboration channel and the most documented, data-driven clinical trial oversight.
The company's mission is to leverage technology to enhance participation, engagement, collaboration, and compliance in clinical trials.
The team of clinical research veterans that created myClin in 2008 brought deep experience delivering clinical operations services and building feature-rich eClinical systems. Since then, myClin has been used across all phases of research, in global bio-pharmaceutical and device studies with thousands of clinical users.
myClin is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in San Francisco, CA, and the UK.