Site Perspective — What Sites Really Think of Your Study Processes
Watch and learn about:
- The gap between your study protocol and my clinical practice reality
- What is good (or bad) about operational practices during the pandemic
- Examples of poor study processes - and how to avoid them yourself
In this session, you get the chance to hear from experienced site coordinators about what sites really think of your study processes. This includes how to keep your study moving during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sites are highly motivated by the needs of their patients, and relationships with Sponsors work best when these needs can match study processes and objectives. Participating in clinical trials can be difficult, but sites are open to collaboration and new ideas and recognize that they are part of a larger team.
Watch this webinar to hear new and eye-opening insights that will help you better understand and appreciate the site perspective, and ultimately contribute to improving study outcomes.
- Helena Rocha, MSc., Study Coordinator, Instituto Português de Oncologia do Porto
- Erin Silverman, PH.D. CCC-SLP, CCRC, Research Coordinator and Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Florida
myClin is the leading Clinical Trial Knowledge Platform, offering a transformative collaboration channel and the most documented, data-driven clinical trial oversight.
The company's mission is to leverage technology to enhance participation, engagement, collaboration, and compliance in clinical trials.
The team of clinical research veterans that created myClin in 2008 brought deep experience delivering clinical operations services and building feature-rich eClinical systems. Since then, myClin has been used across all phases of research, in global bio-pharmaceutical and device studies with thousands of clinical users.
myClin is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in San Francisco, CA, and the UK.