Uncover Study Compliance Blind Spots with the myClin Compliance Score
Watch and learn how to:
- Ensure all your parties always have the correct, up to date study information
- Track team interactions (views, prints, and information acknowledgments)
- Record evidence of good study execution on a contemporaneous basis
- Resolve compliance blind spots in your study with the myClin Compliance Score
Recent regulatory enforcement and ICH E6 R2 updates reaffirm that compliance and oversight are hot topics. Oversight is a responsibility that cannot be delegated by the sponsor. Modern eTMF solutions fail to document readership and versioning (changes over time), while using email and spreadsheets in your study leads to:
- Major compliance blind spots
- Reduced efficiency in sharing information
- Uncertainty of document readership
In this webinar we examine why blind spots exist and how to resolve your study blind spots with our continuous and contemporaneous solution.
- James Denmark, CEO & Founder, myClin
- Adam Wood, VP of Business Development, myClin
myClin is the leading Clinical Trial Knowledge Platform, offering a transformative collaboration channel and the most documented, data-driven clinical trial oversight.
The company's mission is to leverage technology to enhance participation, engagement, collaboration, and compliance in clinical trials.
The team of clinical research veterans that created myClin in 2008 brought deep experience delivering clinical operations services and building feature-rich eClinical systems. Since then, myClin has been used across all phases of research, in global bio-pharmaceutical and device studies with thousands of clinical users.
myClin is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in San Francisco, CA, and the UK.