Unified Collaboration & Quality for a Paradigm-Shifting Study: Beat AML
About: To advance science, we need to work together! The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) took that statement all the way when it launched the Beat AML study, a ground-breaking collaborative clinical trial to treat AML.
This webinar demonstrates how the myClin platform is connecting leading cancer centers, a CRO, a genomics company and major biopharmaceutical companies. All led by the LLS research team, a non-profit organization.
- How did the LLS rethink traditional Clinical Operations to make this Master Trial possible?
- How are teams from many organizations with their own practices and cultures collaborating on myClin?
- How is myClin digitizing and facilitating massive cross company training?
- How is myClin building quality management and compliance directly within the communication flow?
- What are the lessons learned from this Master Trial that can be applied to your own clinical program?
- Adam Wood, VP of Business Development, myClin
- Len Rosenberg, Head, Clinical Operations at Beat AML, LLC, a division of The LLS
myClin is the leading Clinical Trial Knowledge Platform, offering a transformative collaboration channel and the most documented, data-driven clinical trial oversight.
The company's mission is to leverage technology to enhance participation, engagement, collaboration, and compliance in clinical trials.
The team of clinical research veterans that created myClin in 2008 brought deep experience delivering clinical operations services and building feature-rich eClinical systems. Since then, myClin has been used across all phases of research, in global bio-pharmaceutical and device studies with thousands of clinical users.
myClin is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in San Francisco, CA, and the UK.