Share it. File it. Track it. Find it.
About: Hear from CEO James Denmark how our next-level collaboration platform helps sponsors better communicate with clinical sites, stay organized and audit-ready at all times.
- Share it. Learn how to streamline and secure your communication with sites and study stakeholders. Allow for a less interruptive and more insightful review process.
- File it. Walk through our enhanced user interface and our mission-critical “File It” feature to stay audit-ready and allow for a real-time trial oversight.
- Track it. Help sites help you succeed in your clinical program. Monitor training and information transfers, measure sites engagement and ensure compliance.
- Find it. Make sure the study team can access and stay on top of important files with "Easy Documents", quick links and new enhancements around your electronic study files.
- James Denmark, CEO & Founder, myClin
- Johnny Bilotta, VP of Design, myClin
myClin is the leading Clinical Trial Knowledge Platform, offering a transformative collaboration channel and the most documented, data-driven clinical trial oversight.
The company's mission is to leverage technology to enhance participation, engagement, collaboration, and compliance in clinical trials.
The team of clinical research veterans that created myClin in 2008 brought deep experience delivering clinical operations services and building feature-rich eClinical systems. Since then, myClin has been used across all phases of research, in global bio-pharmaceutical and device studies with thousands of clinical users.
myClin is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in San Francisco, CA, and the UK.