myClin Customer Story
Streamlining Communication & Site Engagement
- Cut through the noise and allow for an efficient sponsor-site collaboration.
- Break free of congested email chains and outdated manual files at clinical sites.
- Aid all study partners (CROs, suppliers etc) in the on-boarding, training and communication process.
- Shorten review cycles and allow for stronger consensus.
- Demonstrate to an inspector/auditor the quality of your study management processes.
It’s time to streamline communication and sites engagement!
- Jeff Meltzer, VP of Quality Management, Trevena
- Monica Salamea, Associate Director, Clinical Trial Management, Trevena
- Adam Wood, VP of Business Development, myClin
myClin is the leading Clinical Trial Knowledge Platform, offering a transformative collaboration channel and the most documented, data-driven clinical trial oversight.
The company's mission is to leverage technology to enhance participation, engagement, collaboration, and compliance in clinical trials.
The team of clinical research veterans that created myClin in 2008 brought deep experience delivering clinical operations services and building feature-rich eClinical systems. Since then, myClin has been used across all phases of research, in global bio-pharmaceutical and device studies with thousands of clinical users.
myClin is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in San Francisco, CA, and the UK.