ClinOps Perspective — So, Oversight When You Can't Visit Sites, Eh?
TUESDAY, AUGUST 18th | FREE WEBINAR
30 MINUTES + Q&A | 5pm CEST | 4pm BST | 11am EDT | 8am PDT
So, Clinical Operations when you can't actually visit your sites! As if running international GCP trials wasn't complex enough suddenly we can't visit sites like we are used to.
Learn about how to still fulfill your common GCP obligations during a global pandemic:
- Tips from the field on how to bring these obligations under control
- Solving your Compliance & Oversight challenges
- Why generating evidence of Oversight shouldn't break you
- Benefits of a living TMF / Dangers of just leaving the eTMF to your CRO / a separate team
- Oversight during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Monitoring with an inspection in mind
ClinOps perspective — So, Oversight When You Can't Visit Sites, Eh?
Learn how to include local site reality in how you design your study. In this session, you will get the chance to hear from experienced site coordinators about what sites really think of your study processes. This will include how to keep your study moving during the COVID-19 pandemic.
JOIN US TO LEARN ABOUT:
-The gap between your study protocol and my clinical practice reality
-What is good (or bad) about operational practices during the pandemic
-Examples of poor study processes - and how to avoid them yourself