- By tracking user interactions with study content, such as views, prints and acknowledgements myClin generates a compliance score at the study, site or staff member level.
- This indicates how compliant that entity is with engaging with the study information they need to be aware of.
- The score quickly guides the viewer to less compliant areas of a study - so helping with risk management interventions.
Continuous & Contemporaneous Oversight
- Automatically document your Oversight steps throughout your study.
- Record evidence of good study execution on a contemporaneous basis.
- Stay inspection ready at all times.
"myClin makes it simple to centralize and disseminate essential information across our clinical study team." - Vice President, Clinical Operations, Trevena
- Find the right documentation to follow at any time
- Bring new team members on board faster
- Reduce physical paper files at clinical sites and across the study
- Maintain a high level of site engagement
"At any time, we can know who in the team has received an essential piece of information or training." - Head of Clinical Development & Operations, Inivata
Clinical Oversight Platform
- Sponsors and CROs are repeatedly receiving adverse inspection findings about inadequate Oversight.
- myClin is the only tool structured specifically to capture your Oversight steps automatically and throughout your study.
- Rely on this ICH E6 R2 supporting and 21CFR11 compliant platform.
"myClin lets us achieve a more demonstrable compliance. We can review and present real-life data on demand." - Director, Clinical Operations, Nektar Therapeutics
myClin has developed a cloud-based tool to simplify communication and task management between trial sponsor, lead investigator, site manager and service providers in between.Stephanie BaumMedCity News
Speaking online, managing digital relationships, writing for the web: Developing these skills in your staff is a 21st century mandate.James DenmarkFounder and CEO, myClin - DIA Presentation
myClin breaks down the barriers and opens channels of communication. Everyone together in one virtual community brings all parties closer to the science.Suz RedfearnCenterWatch
What Will It Take to Change the Game in Clinical Trials?
myClin organizes and sponsors the Clinical Innovators Summit, an international event series bringing together leading and innovative organizations in the industry. Join our next event to discuss how to simplify, unify, and advance Oversight and improve collaboration in clinical trials!